Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sex after the breakup

Things got hot and heavy very quickly with the IT Pilot, and before we knew it, we were in full thrust, having sex. Well, okay, so we knew what we were doing because obviously before it went any further, we had to stop to get the condom on, but just bear with me while I tell the story.

I could remember telling him that I would miss having him, that I would miss the sex, and his scent. (Weird? Oh well, it's the pheromones)

To this day, it's the most memorable sex session I've ever had because of how caught up in the moment we both were and how unplanned the entire thing had been.



Once we both orgasmed, we just sort of looked at each other and he asked "what now?"
"Nothing now, you're still set in your ways" I responded.
"Well that was weird. I've never broken up with someone and has sex with them right afterward" he said.
"Me either" I confirmed.

We continued talking and he told me that he didn't know what he wanted. He had met me "at the wrong time", but knew that there "wasn't enough between us", and didn't I see it too that it "wasn't going to work out?"

Ozzie tried to reassure me that I was better off. I needed someone who thought of me and made an effort to contact me and respond to me, not some guy that was gradually trying to distance himself instead of telling me how he really felt. "That's being a pussy" he said.

The IT Pilot was out of the picture again, and I could say I somewhat felt better at that exact moment. I knew he was gone for good, out of my emotional life. Maybe I just needed one last round of sex for closure to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment