Monday, February 15, 2010

I loved his colleagues

I don't know if they're thinking the same thing about me, but I personally have to say I fell in love with them. They are the type of people I could totally be myself with. I don't have to impress or really think twice about how they view me.

We met up for pizza around 11-ish, before the movie, even though none of us really wanted to eat. Sebastian ordered a medium pizza for everyone, but I could only grab a slice because the $50 per person lunch he'd taken me to earlier that day at the Brazilian steakhouse was still whooshing around in my stomach. It's expensive, but soooo well worth the experience. You can definitely taste the quality of the meal. I'm not talking about the $50 in your mouth, but when you spend most of your time dining at Applebee's 2 for $20 deal meal, you are definitely taken aback with their menu.


Sebastian ended up having about 5 different types of meats. Their salad bar was just as delicious. The food melts in your mouth.

As we met his colleagues, I was instantly greeted with wide smiles and laughter. The feel-good type of laughter. I didn't talk much, but that's only because I'm rather shy around new people and first meetings. It takes me a bit to warm up to people.

We then went onto to RHPS to catch the show and had a great time as we watched one of the colleagues experience her first live audience show.

For Valentine's Day, I was left with babysitting my sisters because my mom worked. Sebastian still came over to take us out to eat, and to please my sisters, opted for a Chinese buffet on our side of town.

Overall, everything came out good. Sebastian tried to slide in the Japan trip again in between conversations by telling me he'd been practicing more lessons on his way to work. He looked at me and said "You're coming with me right?"

Uh.....uh..... am I?

"I wasn't invited" I answered.

He looks at me and says "Ren, you know you're welcome to come-"

Oh great, that's nice!

-"well, actually, I don't know now that you don't have a job [nervous laughter.] I mean, I haven't planned anything formal yet, and I don't know if I'll be able to afford for the both of us [laughs.] I guess we'll see!" he finished.

Damn it, my dreams were crushed faster than they were built.

Getting a good job has become my ticket to travel now! Blargh

No comments:

Post a Comment