Saturday, February 13, 2010

The meeting of his colleagues

Finally, after 6 months of him going on and on about his colleagues, I get to meet them tonight. Where are we going you might ask? No other than to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show.


Sebastian might actually be more excited than expected about this meetup tonight. I see it as any other Rocky showing; Maybe it's because I've seen it about..... 5 times last year and it's been enough. The reason why I like going is no other than to bring a virgin to the show- a person who's never experienced the movie with audience participation. I'll admit the movie still gives me the creeps, but the first time I saw it, I was hooked. The experience was so much fun, I was ecstatic about seeing it again a few years later.


But the reason why I'm actually looking forward to tonight is because I'll finally be introduced to the people he works with. Since the beginning, I've managed to be introduced to only two others. They were a lot of fun, a bit different, but I didn't mind. It was the act of being introduced and included that made me feel appreciated. Silly, maybe- but with a private guy like Sebastian, I was lucky to get anything at all.

I expect it to go without a hitch; they are older than me- by at least 10 years I think, so I can only hope they don't go off about science or politics with each other. These are subjects I'm no expert on, and a bit ignorant compared to their vast knowledge.  If you suggest talking about culture, I'll go all off. 

We are making progress. Definitely at a s.n.a.i.l.'s pace, but some progress at least.

Valentine's Day tomorrow: I get to spend it babysitting my sisters as I'm making mah greens.

Have fun peoples.

1 comment: