Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm sorry I'm late!

This originally is meant to be posted on Thursdays, but I just read Steph's blog today and forgot about "group blog thursday"

1. Your Favorite beverage:
 Orangina. Think of it as a Mimosa, but without the alcohol.





2. Your hometown

I've got two:
Pessac, France: birth to 8 years old

And Hemet, California
12-21 years old


(I lived in Whittier, California between the ages of 8-12)

3. Your favorite TV show:


4. Your Occupation/You are in school for

Current Employment:
Project Coordinator for an EIFS installer (synthetic stucco)




What I'm in School for:
Accounting


5. Your first car

The first set of wheels I ended up driving was a full size van for the summer before college.


But the first car I owned was a 1991 Ford Tempo





6. Your favorite dish
Pad thai at a Thai Restaurant in Hemet


7. Celebrity you've been told to resemble

Christina Vidal from Freaky Friday, but I'm not dark like she is.



8. Celebrity on your "to do" list

I don't have one! They change with the summer Blockbuster's. This year it's Shia Labeouf


9. Favorite Childhood toy
Polly Pocket. Coincidentally, my mother never bought me one because they were too expensive at the time.


10. Any Random picture





No comments:

Post a Comment