I'm currently waiting at Sebastian's apartment for him to get off work so he can make this booking. So if we plan this right, I will be having breakfast in France, lunch in England, and dinner in Italy on my 25th birthday. I'm pretty excited about that part.
Here is an itinerary of our 12-day trip.
Transportation costs alone equal to approximately $1008 for each person. This includes:
- Airfare: all 3 segments together $731
- Houston --> London
- Marseille-->Rome (separate booking, 146€ )
- Paris-->Marseille 39€
- London, 2 nights at £29 per night
- Paris, 3 nights at 35€ per night
- Marseille, 3 nights, free, Family Home
- Rome, 3 nights at 36€ per night