Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze dies at 57




Noooo.......

My heart had a tiny tear when I read on Yahoo's page that Patrick Swayze had died on Monday September 14, 2009.

It was apparent that he would die when he publicly announced that he was suffering from pancreatic cancer last year . Yet, you can't help but feel that maybe they'll pull through- that he'll he one of the rare cases of survival.

The first movie I remember him in was Ghost. It is my mom's favorite movie, and has become one of mine as well. Who knew a dead character could bring so much love to the screen?



It's one of those movies that will bring tears to your eyes no matter the number of times you watch it. The storyline was so breathtakingly beautiful.

And then there was PointBreak. Another great movie alongside Keanu Reeves.

I can't believe how many influential people we've lost in 2009 alone. It's hearbreaking to even begin to think of the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment