Friday, September 25, 2009

When you get yours and he doesn't

I decided to go out on another date with BEG last night, just to see if maybe more sparks could fly. We met up at Olive Garden for dinner right after work and had a really good time. We argued mainly about work ethics and the people he had to deal with at work. It was funny to hear him complain about his payroll department. He filled me in on his group of friends, promising to take me one day to meet them if we were still dating.

After dinner we went back to my place because I was anxiously awaiting the season premiere of FlashForward on ABC. I don't like to watch shows with others because there's too much talking and I can't concentrate on the show, but I was anticipating this show so much that I decided to make an exception.

We ended up kissing in between commercial breaks, and my attention quickly reverted to the show when it came back on. I quickly realized I was acting like a guy when I heard him groan because I wasn't paying attention to him. I was still pretty much content until he got on top of me and decided to straddle me right on my narrow couch.

Oh my god he's heavier than he looks!

But I let him. He got heavy into and when I wouldn't let him lift my shirt, he'd whine. I figure he's one of those guys that thinks by whinning he'll get what he wants.  Yeah, it might work one day, but not right now.

By 10:30, I started getting ansty about having him leave.





How the hell do I get him to go?

He started getting very comfortable until I suddenly gasped and said "Oh shit, I needed to call my dad!"

"About that paperwork?" he asked.

That's right....... he knows about the paperwork! Uh, yeah.....

"Yes. Shoot." I replied

"But it's not too late?" he added

"No, he's two hours behind. Remember, he's in California."

So at that, he slowly started moving back, but not before asking "Can't I crash here?"

Hah! Pleeeeease.......

"No, I'm sorry. You need to go. Plus, this is a lady's place. No guys spending the night." I concluded

If only you knew the special treatment Sebastian got......

So at this, I saw him out the door, and quickly went to brush my teeth. I started a load of laundry when I saw the missed calls from Sebastian on my phones. Two calls per line. The last one had been 30 minutes earlier, so I figured that at 11:30 he'd still be up. No answer. I called again about 10 minutes later. No answer. I texted him to get him to call me back. About 30 minutes later, when I was drifting off to sleep I get the reply that he had been in another room reading a book.

That's funny. Your place isn't even that big. Plus, you don't even have a bedroom door.

I texted him with "It's okay," and went to sleep.

Today, BEG texted me a few times saying how happy and surprised he'd been about the previous night. I won't go into detail, but I will say that my needs were met with satisfaction. COMPLETE satisfaction.


Besides that, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Sebastian and I never took a weekend trip because there was always something going on. Plus, my mother was always working friday nights, so I was restrained. So we've finally made plans to go out to Austin tonight and stay the weekend. We're renting a car because both of ours are practically falling apart and not reliable, and we've reserved a room at Days Inn about 7 miles away from downtown.

I can't wait to go down to 6th Street and get shitfaced. I've been strongly advised to.

Have a good weekend people.

1 comment:

  1. Whiny guys...ick! I am not getting a good impression of the guy based on all that.

    ReplyDelete