- Front page
- Local/domestic/national news
Yeah. You forgot the one part where you've lived with a girl since you moved out of your dad's house. And then another. And then your wife. You've always lived with a girl. In fact, at your 26 years, this is the first time you've lived on your own. Somehow, it's not the same as what I'm facing.
But after getting cozy on my couch the other night, I felt a moment of relief. It was so quiet. There was no one to bother me. I could do whatever I wanted, and there would be no one to complain about. I look around me and I realize that this is all mine. It's simple, but this is what makes me me. And if I ever get annoyed of being alone, I can leave at any moment's notice without having to tell anyone.
It's been raining cats and dogs for the last couple of days. Quite a few lightning strikes. The rumbling reminds me of tremors in California.
I don't miss those at all.
- Letters from the readers
- +72 hours of exposure- first symptoms of cold appear: Itchy nose, mild sore throat
- +4 days- severe sore throat, body aches, sneezing
- +4 days, 12 hours- runny nose, sore throat
- +5 days- sinus congestion, severe runny nose, headache, sneezing, mild sore throat, body aches and ear decompression.
- +6 days- minor body aches, mild to non-existent sore throat, mild runny nose, ear decompression, itchy throat, mild coughing.
- +7 days- itchy throat, phlegm, severe coughing
I've been on Sudafed, cough drops and Dayquil.
- Home & decoration